This is my story
I'm an artist.
I'm a performer.
I challenge myself. I take on new things. I break boundaries and face fears.
This is my voice
Bodyguard - The Musical
Things I love
finding peace within myself
understanding that life is here to enjoy
seeing people in the audience enjoying themselves
skydiving and feeling the sweet surrender when facing huge challenges
finding the joy in telling the story, singing the songs, trying new things on stage
Things I've learned
- if it’s not fun, it’s not worth doing
- investing in myself
- listening to my body
- honesty and communication are vital parts of moving forward
- if there is a situation I don't like I'll either change it if I can but if I can’t, I will accept it, which again gives me much more peace it helps me to stay positive
- sometimes you have to do things yourself, push yourself, and create your own reality
Things I'm grateful for
- following my gut which has always kept me happy
- taking myself to places I’ve never been before whether it be Jamaica, Lisbon, or Copenhagen or to a deeper level of the character I play on stage
- performing on stage and sharing my voice with you