This is my story
I'm an artist.
I'm a performer.
I challenge myself. I take on new things. I break boundaries and face fears.
This is my voice
Bodyguard - The Musical
Things I love
- finding peace within myself
- understanding that life is here to enjoy
- seeing people in the audience enjoying themselves
- skydiving and feeling the sweet surrender when facing huge challenges
- finding the joy in telling the story, singing the songs, trying new things on stage
Things I've learned
- if it’s not fun, it’s not worth doing
- investing in myself
- listening to my body
- honesty and communication are vital parts of moving forward
- if there is a situation I don't like I'll either change it if I can but if I can’t, I will accept it, which again gives me much more peace it helps me to stay positive
- sometimes you have to do things yourself, push yourself, and create your own reality
Things I'm grateful for
- following my gut which has always kept me happy
- taking myself to places I’ve never been before whether it be Jamaica, Lisbon, or Copenhagen or to a deeper level of the character I play on stage
- performing on stage and sharing my voice with you